with® Van Houtte
Because Van Houtte coffee is 100% responsibly sourced, it has a positive impact on communities near and far, as well as on the environment.
With Van Houtte®, we drink big!
Production focused on sustainable development
100% responsibly sourced coffee creates a chain of positive change that protects the future of coffee.
that preserve natural resources
Belong to an engaged community
In the coming years, we’ll double our efforts in local communities to do even more for our people.
Create a positive impact on the environment
Van Houtte® is committed to doing even more to protect natural resources by promoting clean energy and initiating a major transition to environmentally responsible packaging.
Our goals for 2025
We’re stronger together. That’s why Van Houtte is joining forces with its parent company, Keurig Dr Pepper, to get more done, faster.
- Convert 100% of packaging to be recyclable or compostable
- Use 30% post-consumer recycled content across our packaging portfolio
- Use 25% post-consumer recycled content across our plastic packaging portfolio
- Achieve 20% virgin plastic reduction across our plastic packaging portfolio
- Partner with our highest water-risk operating communities to replenish 100% of water used for our beverages
- Improve our water use efficiency by 20%
- Send zero waste to landfill across our operations
- Obtain 100% of electricity from renewable sources
K-Cup® pods with an easy-peel lid
One of the ways we’re supporting the environment is by switching to K-Cups with an easy-peel lid, available exclusively for the Van Houtte® product line.