- 1 Lightly grease an 8-inch square pan and cover with plastic wrap.
- 2 Using a fork, mix all the dry ingredients for the crust, then add the butter and coffee. Blend together.
- 3 Press the mixture into the bottom of the pan in an even layer. Refrigerate.
- 4 With an electric mixer on medium speed, mix all the ingredients for the cream.
- 5 Pour this mixture on top of the crust and spread evenly with a spoon. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- 6 Melt the chocolate and butter in a double boiler.
- 7 Pour the chocolate mixture on top of the coffee cream layer.
- 8 Refrigerate 1 hour before cutting into 16 squares.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 tbsp. infused Holiday Spice Latte coffee
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 5 tbsp. instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 pack (25 g) Holiday Spice Latte
- 1/4 cup infused Holiday Spice Latte coffee, cold and without the packet
- 3 tbsp. melted butter
- 6 1-ounce squares bittersweet chocolate
- 2 tbsp. butter